Sunday, August 12, 2012

Feeding Walt

Sometimes, an old friend shows up and you have to feed him. I'm used to feeding bears and large men, so this shouldn't be a problem. When I lived with DL and Beautiful C (and any of the equally large men who were usually hanging about), I would cook enough for ten. There were rarely leftovers.

So, tonight I'm cooking for Walt. He knew me before I could cook, so I am somewhat nervous. I hope he doesn't take one bite, smile politely, and say, 'Oh, I forgot to tell you. I ate before I came. But thank you for thinking of me.', when he's really thinking, 'Holy shitcookies, this tastes like ass.'


I have the maple dressing made for the salad, and the drinks ready for dessert. Now, I just need to make everything that goes in between. Whew!



No comments:

Post a Comment