Thursday, November 22, 2012

For the love of scallops


Oh my. I don't think I've talked about how much I love scallops. People ask me all the time what my favourite food is, and I have to be honest, it's a toss-up between scallops and apple pie. They would be part of my favourite meal. I like them raw! I like them sauteed in butter! I like them wrapped in bacon! I like them in chowder! I would probably like them in apple pie.

Last week, I went to Tempo with my loves. We had the tapas and tinis. I went with the kataifi (pictured above) and the fried dough (pictured below).


Along with some lovely colourful drinks... here is the Key ~


So. Lovely! The staff is friendly, the food is fabulous and reasonably priced, and the drinks are girly and delicious. It was a great night, and it made me miss Halifax even more than I already do.

dinner ditty ~ These Days - Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment