Monday, November 26, 2012

This will only end in tears


I saw these in the local bargain store. I laughed, snapped the picture, posted it online, and forgot about them.

Silly me. I got helpful suggestions like, 'Jam that mutha in with a fork!' and 'Don the flame-retardant gear, keep a fire extinguisher and phone handy, and give them a try!'.

Well, since I always listen to what people tell me to do online, I AM going to give these a try. I may rethink 'jamming that mutha in with a fork', but you only live onceish, right? I'll pick up the bags this week, and see what I come up with... after I get apartment insurance, of course.

Any suggestions?

dinner ditty ~ The Night The Drove Old Dixie Down - The Band (the version from The Last Waltz... almost makes me cry)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you can make a decent grilled cheese with your iron. Can you try that method too, and compare the two? Pleeeaaassse????

    ReplyDelete