Monday, November 5, 2012

One of my favourite ingredients!


I love truffle salt. Love. I air-pop popcorn, and top it with grated Asiago, melted butter, and truffle salt. It is DELICIOUS. You need to try it now.

This little jar of happiness is on its way to me (or will be, at some point) from one Mr. Bear. I use it sparingly, because I never know when I'm going to run out and not be able to find some (like I just did). The last few times I bought it, I lucked out and got it at Winners. I check every time I'm there, but no luck. 

I also put it on vegetables before I roast them. So. Good.

What are some of your favourite ingredients? How do you cook them?

dinner ditty ~ Girl - Beck

2 comments:

  1. I always have to have smoked paprika, za'atar, coconut milk, salted butter,garam masala, sundried tomatoes (the best are from the Mid-East Centre - I eat them like candy) and some kind of cheese. Not all at once. That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, i have all those things on hand. I'll have to pick up the sundried tomatoes from the Mid-East Centre... along with some halawa!

    ReplyDelete