Sunday, November 18, 2012

My other brother...




It's been a fabulous weekend! Food! Drinks! Friends! Loveliness!

I'll post one at a time.

On Saturday, my old friend (old as in I've known her a long time, not old as in decrepit), Agnes, and I went to the NSDCC Designer Craft Show Christmas 2012. So much amazing talent! I can't even begin to imagine. We picked up some lovely things. We hopped on over to the Farmers' Market for more lovely things. Plum berliners for the win! 

After the market, we went up to Darrell's. Darrell's has been around for twenty years and it's pretty amazing. It's best known for its peanut butter burger. I knew right away that's what I was gong to order. 

The menu board.


The infamous peanut butter burger. 



Yup. There's the peanut butter. So. Good.


Agnes' order, the Hen Den Burger with a fabulous salad.



I love the food action shots. Agnes is a great sport! She really enjoyed her meal.


Yup, that's me stuffing my piehole.


I've noticed that most my X-ring is very prominent in all my facestuffing pictures. I'm going to start telling people I majored in Stuffngmyfaceology.

The mess after the first bite. 


Darrell's is an institution here in Halifax, and deservedly so. The service is fabulous (Becca was lovely!), the food is delicious, and the atmosphere hasn't really changed much since the place opened. I was stuffed afterwards... stuffed full of awesome! 

dinner ditty ~ Barely Legal - The Strokes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment