Friday, November 9, 2012

The waiting is the hurtiest part...

So, I'm still off my food. I just ate a piece of black forest ham rolled up with some Monterey Jack. It hurt. 

I went to see Skyfall tonight because I'm a big geeky Bond fan and I couldn't wait any longer. The only disappointing thing about the movie was my inability to eat popcorn. I went alone, which ensured I would not inappropriately laugh out loud during the Kids Help Phone ads when someone whispered something in my ear. Ahem. 

Anyhow, it was a movie without treats. What are your favourite movie treats? 

dinner ditty ~ A View to a Kill - Duran Duran

ps... I loved the movie. Loved. Loved! Anyone who knows me well and has seen the movie can pick out two things (aside from Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem) I would love to get for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. A Komodo dragon and a shot of scotch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Okay, four things. Definitely the shot of scotch. Mmm. Can we go out for a Sunday Scotch when I'm home?

      Delete